|Like The Queen
Whatever happens to strike my fancy, but surely some sort of fiber content.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Wednesday, June 04, 2003 It's not Friday, but I saw these questions on Fillyjonk's blog and they got me to thinking. From Friday Five.
1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
I'd like my epitaff to read “She was wise and kind and joyous”. I think I am kind and joyous, working on the wise part.
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
Happiness is a choice. (quote from B. H.)
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
Flidas - really. Mastering those set in sleeves and shoulders on the circular sweater was a real triumph - as well as actually finishing a project that was stumping me. Coming to completion is hard enough for me but by golly coming back to it is a miracle.
4. What about the past ten years?
Getting that new library building built. Never giving up, no matter what seemed to be holding us back. Nothing ever demonstrated the value of perseverance quite as vividly as that.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
You can wring a profit out of any situation. If Terry Waite can walk out of an Iranian prison saying he found a profit, so can you.
posted by Bess | 8:14 AM